Hello Adaptive Computing Friends,
We are taking MoabCon 2016 on the road. We are excited to host this one in Champaign, Illinois on the NCSA campus on May 2nd to the 6th.
We are holding the Free MoabCon event on the afternoon of the 5th through midday on the 6th. A lunch and breakfast will be provided.
On May 2nd through the 4th, the three days prior to MoabCon, we are conducting a discounted Moab Admin 3-day training class limited to the first 12 paid registrations. Each registration is $750/person (a 75% savings compared to on-site training).
Feel free to come to the MoabCon event or the training or both, based on your time and availability.
- Technical Topics
- Moab 9
- Viewpoint (upgraded web-based job submission portal)
- Remote Visualization
- Nitro (High Throughput Computing)
- Elastic Compute
- Condo Model Implementation
- Moab Accounting Manager
- Data Staging
- Tour Blue Waters and other NCSA data center systems
- Network with other users of Adaptive Computing products
- Learn how specific customers use Adaptive products and solutions
- Partner solution highlights from Cray
- Tips and Tricks, Best Practices and Q&A
- Much more!
Please mark the date on your calendar and attend this FREE event on the first week of May. If you or colleagues are interested in honing your Moab skills, sign up for the discounted 3-day Moab Admin training! ($750/person for first 12 paid registrations)
See you in Champaign in May!