Enterprise HPC Workload Performance Package Helps Harness Full Potential of HPC Systems
PROVO, Utah (June 13, 2013) – Adaptive Computing, the largest provider of High-Performance Computing (HPC) and private cloud workload management software, today announced it has launched, the Adaptive Workload Optimization Pack for high performance computing Cluster Platforms. A live demo will be available at ISC 2013, Booth# 500, in Leipzig, Germany.
The Adaptive Workload Optimization Pack includes:
- Moab® HPC Suite Enterprise Edition to provide comprehensive workload scheduling and management to optimize performance
- Intel Messaging Passing Interface Library 4.1 to enable optimal performance for applications on Intel® architecture-based clusters with industry leading latency
- HP Insight Cluster Management Utility Connector for Moab HPC Suite to integrate management across jobs and node resources for reduced administration and improved control
- Direct vendor support: Adaptive Computing provides direct support for all three components to ensure the best support response and experience
“The Adaptive Workload Optimization Pack addresses all of the key challenges that can limit HPC potential,” said Rob Clyde, CEO of Adaptive Computing. “Moab helps organizations excel and compete by accelerating productivity, automating uptime and consistently meeting business priorities for HPC systems. We have tightly integrated our capabilities with HP Insight Cluster Management Utility to further simplify and streamline the management of HPC systems as well.”
Moab HPC Suite Enterprise Edition’s policy-based optimization capabilities include:
- Intelligent scheduling policies to optimize throughput and utilization to 90-99 percent
- Complimentary service-level agreement and priority policies
- Simplified job submission and management
- Advanced scheduling and management of GPGPUs or Intel Xeon Phi™co-processors
- Usage accounting and budget enforcement
- Dynamic cloning of nodes based on workload
- Reduce power consumption and costs
- Fine-tuned allocation policies
- Admin dashboards and reporting tools
About Adaptive Computing
Adaptive Computing is the largest provider of High-Performance Computing (HPC) workload management software and manages the world’s largest private cloud computing environment with Moab, a self-optimizing dynamic cloud management solution and HPC workload management system. Moab®, a patented multi-dimensional intelligence engine, delivers policy-based governance, allowing customers to consolidate and virtualize resources, allocate and manage applications, optimize service levels and reduce operational costs. Adaptive Computing offers a portfolio of Moab cloud management and Moab HPC workload management products and services that accelerate, automate, and self-optimize IT workloads, resources, and services in large, complex heterogeneous computing environments such as HPC, data centers and private cloud. Our products act as a brain on top of existing and future diverse infrastructure and middleware to enable it to self-optimize and deliver higher ROI to the business with its:
For more information, call (801) 717-3700 or visit www.adaptivecomputing.com.
NOTE TO EDITORS: If you would like additional information on Adaptive Computing and its products, please visit the Adaptive Computing Newsroom at http://www.adaptivecomputing.com/category/news/. All prices noted are in U.S. dollars and are valid only in the United States.
Jill King, 801-717-3720
Joshua Heath, 801-461-9794