Adaptive Computing is looking for a bright, energetic, and enthusiastic sales intern to join our team and make an immediate impact.
This is an opportunity to learn about a variety of industries, companies and products in the software industry. The internship will require introductory calls, market research, support the Sales Director and others as needed. You will have the opportunity to learn about positioning and selling our software products while learning and developing valuable business, sales and leadership skills.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Outgoing attitude with a willingness to talk with anyone
- Ability to focus on data management, with an eye for detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High motivation to succeed and gain experience to advance in a future career
- A team player attitude
- A commitment to service
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word/Excel)
- Working toward or completed a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Ability to work on-site in our Provo, Utah office
- Beneficial, but not required experience: Salesforce and some experience with sales
Hours per week expected: 15-20
Compensation: Hourly wage