Every support organization hopes to be proactive in delivering technical solutions before a customer calls for advice. More often than not, it comes in the form of a publicly-accessible knowledge base. At Adaptive Computing, we have been gathering, documenting, and researching topics that we feel are most widely applicable to our community and have put them in a centralized forum. We have called our effort the Adaptive Computing FAQ. Here’s everything you need to know:
- The knowledge base can be found in the site’s main menu under the “Support” link:
- Since the information is generally only relevant to those who download and install our product, you must login to the support portal to access it. Once you have logged in, you should see the main page:
- As you search for a knowledge base article, the search will auto-populate and present you with the relevant hits:
- Clicking on the results should help you find the answer to your question.
- The knowledge base is made up of the following forms:
- The knowledge base is also broken down into distinct product categories, should you want to narrow your search.